- Transmission & Distribution
- Relay Protection
- Short Circuit Current Calculation
Advanced Systems for Power Engineering, Inc.: 49 N. San Mateo Drive, San Mateo, CA 94401, USA
Phone:+1 650 347 3997
Fax:+1 650 347 0233
Well known for speed, ease-of-use and accuracy, ASPEN software is the favorite tool of power industry engineers in large and small companies worldwide. ASPEN software is industrial strength: OneLiner and Power Flow can handle with ease networks with over 100,000 buses. DistriView can handle radial or looped distribution feeders with up to 32,000 nodes.
- OneLiner - The leading short circuit and relay coordination program for transmission systems.
- Relay Database - Customizable database for relays and related equipment. Client/Server version for Oracle and Microsoft Sql Server are avilable.
- Line Constants Program - Calculates electrical parameters for lines and cables.
- Line Database - Electronic depository of data related to power lines and cables with calculator of line/cable electrical parameters built in.
- Breaker Rating Module - Checks circuit breaker ratings against short circuit currents per ANSI/IEEE and IEC standards.
- Power Flow Program - Full-featured power flow program for transmission systems.
- DistriView - Load flow, short circuit, relay coordination, harmonic analysis, and reliability calculation for distribution networks.