- Transmission & Distribution
- Relay Protection
- Short Circuit Current Calculation
Electrocon International Inc.: 405 Little Lake Drive, Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
Phone:+1 734 761 8612
Fax:+1 734 761 8078
CAPE (Computer-Aided Protection Engineering) software is built for engineers responsible for protection of high voltage transmission systems and distribution systems within electric power utilities.
- detailed modeling capabilities based on a single open source database;
- support for analysis and simulation to solve data management issues, uncover potential network and protective device problems, and evaluate alternatives;
- support for networks of any size;
- support for setting complex modern digital relays;
- support for relay coordination functions and wide-area studies;
- ability to integrate with conventional transient stability programs to allow the kind of evaluation of wide-area control needed to avoid cascading outages and blackouts.